Applicants/Students who wish to apply for a bursary at Tshwane North TVET College need to 100% meet the minimum requirements listed below.
WHO CAN APPLY……?
New Application Level 2 NC (V)
N1 Engineering and N4 Business Studies
- Only South African Citizens.
- Registered or intending to register for an NC (V) programme/ N1 or
N4 Engineering/ Business Studies.
- Financially needy students with academic potential.
- Evidence of good academic performance.
Level 3 and 4/N2-N6
- Registration for an NC (V) \ programme/N2-N6.
- NC (V) passed a minimum of five (5) subjects. N2-N6 passed a minimum of 3 subjects.
- Statement of results as evidence of good academic performance.
- Financially needy students with good academic results will be considered.
- According to the admission policy and selection criteria of the College.
- Only South African citizens
- All 2017 prospective students need to apply online. Log on: www.nsfas.org.za and apply for 2017 bursary. Ask NSFAS to give you a proof of provisional funding to produce at the Bursary office of TNC, for clearance to register. If you don’t have access to internet at home, and you wish to study at TNC in 2017, please feel free to come to the College and request to apply for a 2017 bursary.