INVITATION FOR PROSPECTIVE SUPPLIERS TO REGISTER AS A SERVICE PROVIDER/SUPPLIER ON TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE SUPPLIERS DATABASE
FINANCIAL YEAR 2017/2018
Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) invites all suppliers/providers of goods and services to register on Tshwane North College’s database, in compliance with the PFMA (Act No. 5 of 1999) and the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (Act No. 5 of 2000) and to ensure a competitive procurement process.
No company will be allowed to register on the TNC suppliers’ database if one of its directors are/ is in the service of the state.
To be registered on the suppliers’ database you are requested to submit the following documents:
- Completed supplier registration form
- Valid original tax clearance certificate
- Company profile
- Original certified copies of ID documents of members
- Certified copes of company registration documentation (CK/PTY)
- Original valid B-BBEE certificate or certified copies thereof, letter form Auditors Accountant or Accounting officers, sworn affidavit
- Proof of banking details stamped by the bank
- CIDB Registration: Contractors are urged to include CIDB certificates in terms of the CIDB
- Act, 38 of 2000 as published in Government Gazette no.26427 of June 2004.
- CSD summary report
Application forms to register as a service provider can be obtained on the college website at www.tnc.edu.za. All suppliers that have previously submitted application forms during financial year 2015/2016 need not apply, but are required to update their tax clearance, BEE certificate and CIDB certificates for contractors. Failure to do so will result in the application not qualifying for registration. Tshwane North TVET College retains the right to request and verify further information from any potential service provider.
NB: ONLY A MAXIMUM OF 05 COMMODITY CATEGORIES WILL BE REGISTERED PER SUPPLIER.
NO CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION.
All fully completed forms with the relevant attachments can be submitted by post to the Supply Chain Management, Tshwane North TVET College, P.O. Box 26193, Arcadia, 0007 or hand delivered to Tshwane North TVET College, Supply Chain Management Offices W7 at Cnr Kgosi Mampuru and Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
NO EMAIL OR FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Placement on the Service Provider database does not guarantee that any work will be awarded.
For more information please contact Mr. Jan Chueu at 012 401 1976